Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shopping Diet day 5- Downtown Whimsy

Oh dear....only day 6 and I'm already behind. Yesterday was a busy busy fun day (and my last actual day of summer....school started for me today.) and I just didn't get around to posting. But that doesn't mean I didn't take any pictures! I was downtown with RC5 all morn/afternoon just hanging out and taking artistic...dramatic...and fun pictures. But anywho...back to the diet...here's my outfit for yesterday. I'll post today's......later....sometime....when I get around to it. he he ;) What I'm wearing:
shirt- Goodwill
capris- JCPennys
flipflops- Walmart
necklace- a friend :)
I'll post some more pictures of our photoshoot some time soon. I make no promises at to when....especially now that school's started. Have a great day ya'll.

No comments: