Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photography Inspiration

I am so inspired by photography. They give me such good ideas for photoshoots. Here are some photos that I love. It would be so much fun to get together with some friends and give some of these tecniques a try.
These two would be a blast to do with friends. For this first one...depending on how many friends you have....you could spell anything you wanted!
With this one...I would make some changes. I don't like the way some of the people have their hands. I would have everyone do a peace sign, or hold hands.
For some strange reason, I love pics of people jumping. Especially when it's a silhouette.
I thought this one was really creative. I love the sun beam and how it makes everyone a silhouette. And the umbrellas add a splash of color. Plus...umbrellas when it's sunny. How cool is that???
I would love to do something like this at my wedding. It just looks like they're having so much fun! I like fun wedding photos.....that way they aren't all mooshy gooshy. ;) And finally.....balloons. AHHHH!!! I Love Them! They just make me happy inside! And hello!! It's so easy to take pics with them!!! I mean, they're cheap and they look good anytime, anywhere. (Why haven't I taken some pics with them before???) I thought it was so cool how the only thing colorful in this pic are the balloons. Well, that's it for now. Hope I inspired you to mabye go out and take some pics. I know they inspired me! Have a great day ya'll.

No comments: