Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Masterpieces! ;)

So here are some crafts that I have been working on. First off....why buy fancy decorated folders when you can decorate them just as cute yourself?
I had a spare piece of cardboard laying around....and I felt like doodling....so I made my own mouse pad!
You know those flower pin tutorials I put up the other day? Here is one I tried. It did not turn out very well at all. It may not look like a flower, but at least it is still wearable. :)
And since I am repainting/decorating my room....my old lightswitch plate does not match anymore. (it is bright tie dye) So I went and painted my own at a local pottery barn.
Well, that's what I've been doing. How bout you?

4 comments:

Beth said...

Love love love your drawing of the tree! :)

She Will Move Mountains said...

You are quite crafty, Ashley, and in a good way! lol! ;)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it all. Especially that first folder.. its beautiful! :)

Rae said...

wow you can draw so good!!! :)
Love the little penguin on your mousepad! Sweet..
Rae