Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Owl Goodness and Movie filming

So, I've been messing around on Polyvore some and I created this. A collage of owl stuff!!! If you want to know what everything is and where its from....look at the very bottom of my site and you shall see a scrolly Polyvore thing. (you'll know what I'm talking about once you see it....sorry its late-ish, I'm tired, and I just can't type tonight. grrrr. lol) A friend of mine has been filming a movie for the past 3 days (which i had a main part in) and I am so pooped! We filmed from 9:30 in the morning till sometimes 11:30 at night....straight. It was fun...but tough. Anywho...have a great night. :) ....... zzzzzzzzzzz........

2 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Oh my goodness....can I just have all of the owl stuff! I just *heart* anything with little owls on them...my favorite piece being a long silver vintage owl necklace from my great grandmother, but enough about me. I like seeing what you've done on the polyvore thing. I STILL haven't tried it out yet......need to now though cuz of those cute little owls, Ashley! :)

Unknown said...

I lovvve owls! They are the cutest. :)