Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun With Friends, Summer Days, and New Experiences

Yesterday was a day full of new experiences. My friends invited me to come on a mini vacation with them which included renting a party pontoon boat (with a slide!) and going jet skiing. It was my first time being on a boat...and being on a jet ski. I even drove it!! It was a great day! :)

Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. ~Henry James

There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart. ~Celia Thaxter Dirty hands, iced tea, garden fragrances thick in the air and a blanket of color before me, who could ask for more? ~ Bev Adams What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade. -Gertrude Jekyll

4 comments:

Megan said...

I hope you had a blast on your mini vacation!

Interesting quotes, thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Rae said...

I'm a bit jealous.. :) lol pray for me!
But it sounds like it was amazing fun!! Rae

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Jet Skis look like a blast.. I've never been on one. :)

Beth said...

I look amaazing in a bright-orange colored life flotation, do I not? :P I had a wonderful time too!