Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Beginning of A Magical Moment

Ok, I'm gonna be totally honest. I HEART DISNEY!!! It makes me feel so happy inside! I guess maybe it's cause I'm flooded by all these happy memories. Anyways, since I love Disney so much....I thought I would post "A Magical Moment" once a week.....just where I put some magical Disney pictures. :) Almost every picture I will put on here is from this wonderful blog called thedisneyprincess.tumblr.com it is truly amazing. I couldn't stop looking at the pictures. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way...how excited are you about the newest Disney movie coming out? Tangled looks like the type of movie I really like. Check out the trailers on Youtube!!! I think I might get some friends together and dress up as princesses to go see it when it comes out! (we did it for the Princess and the Frog too! My sister was the frog!!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am counting down the days! And may be stealing your dress up idea!!=)

Amy said...

I've got a magical idea! Come to disney- for real. Stay with us and bring your sister and parents, too! We're 45 minutes away!!!!

;) can you tell I miss you? ;)

*Ashley* said...

Katy-sue- go right ahead! its alot of fun!
Amy- oh that sounds like so much fun! i would love that so much!
i miss you too. :)

Unknown said...

I am excited about Tangled coming out too. I am such a kid at heart! I thnk every girl loves Disney though. :)

Susannah said...

Disney is awesome. :-)
And I am super-excited about "Tangled"!

Beth said...

"it's like America...but it's *south*" haha so cute :P

She Will Move Mountains said...

I love this idea, Ashley! I m really looking forward to seeing more posts, and I had no idea about that new movie 'Tangled' that you mentioned in this post, very cool!

~Sarah~

Rae said...

Love disney songs too.. ;)