Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Links to the Past...

So I have been having a major case of writers block.
My mind has been so focused on work, school, and making sure everything on my schedule
gets done...that I don't have much time or energy left for creativity!
It's quite sad.
**************
So I decided today to just post some links back to some of my "deeper posts" that
I have written in the past.
(yes...i do occasionally write deep stuff) ;p
*
*
*
*
We all struggle with worry in one form or another.
It not only drains you emotionally, physically and spiritually; it displeases God as well.
I have found 3 ways to begin "Getting Out of the Snare of Worry"
************************
Depression. A deep, intimate topic/word that we often use quite loosely.
Here are a few ways to help dissolve your depressing and negative thoughts.
*************************
"Trusting God, Even When Life Hurts" is a great book written by Jerry Bridges.
In this post I have written a few little quotes from the book that really stood out to me. *********************
"A Letter From Your Future Husband" was something I found in a BRIO
magazine sometime ago. Ever wonder what your future husband might be thinking?
This letter might give you an idea.
**************************
How many times have we ignored the voice of the Holy Spirit?
Was it on purpose...or unintentionally?
Here is a little story about how my sister responded to the Holy Spirit's voice one day.

No comments: