Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Singing and Thinking About the Future

My sister and I are singing for church several times this Christmas season. Next time we practice, I'll record and post it here. :)
Also, since this is my senior year in high school, I have been getting a ton of stuff in the mail from different colleges. Most of them I set aside cause they don't interest me. But every once in a while, one will catch my attention. Today was one of those days. I got a little thing in the mail from Delaware College of Art and Design. It totally looked like my type of school! You can go there for animation, photography, interior design, illustration, fine arts, or graphic design. The only hard part would be to decide which one to go with...since I'm interested and somewhat good at all of them. I think I would have to go with illustration as my first choice. :) The only drawback is.....it's in Delaware....which is cold-er. (right? I've never been there in the winter time....if at all...)
Another thing that I am really looking into is YWAM Kona. (yes, that's right...it's in Hawaii baby!! It's not cold there!) It's not really a college I don't think...but more like an outreach/mission trip/training/thing. As you can see I don't really know much about it. (and the website doesn't help at all either) My cousin has a friend who went there, so I guess I'll just have to have a phone chat with her sometime. :) And/or contact someone who works there.
Yeah. I didn't really have a post planned today but...I began typing and couldn't really stop.
So people.....do any of you know anything about either of these colleges? If so, LET ME KNOW! I would love to hear from you about it. Do you know of any other colleges or universities I should look into?
You all are great. :)
Ash

2 comments:

Amy said...

ash- i know some info about ywam. they were in africa when i was there. call me sometime and we can talk about it. don't know a thing about delaware. :)

*Ashley* said...

oh cool amy! alrighty...ill be calling you about it sometime soon. prolly next semester when i really really start thinking about what to do after highschool. its so stressful figuring out what you want to do next. sigh