Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Thoughts & Artwork

Well, it's totally hard to believe that a new year is starting.
So scary how the older you get, the quicker time flies by.
I can remember last New Years like it was yesterday.
I always get so depressed around this time. Is that wierd?
And yet I get excited as well....excited about all the new things that
I get to do and experience, all the new people I get to meet,
all the stuff God has planned for me.
What about you?
What do you feel during this transition into the new year?
Scared? Excited? Sad? Relieved?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't really know how I feel about the new year,
but I sure know how I feel about New Year's Eve!
It should be fun fun fun. My sister and I are going over to Beth Ann's house
to celebrate with her family.....sleepover style.
We are going to play games, munch on snackies, drink wine,
(it's actually just grape juice...but we pretend it's wine....cause we are crazy)
and most likely watch the ball drop. My family always does that.
We only turn it on for the ball dropping, not anything before hand.
I'd rather not see the crazy drunkeness thank you.
What are you doing for your New Year celebration? Any cool traditions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, one more thing. I have this other blog I have slowly been putting together.
I call it my "Creativity" blog. It's where I am now putting my photography and artwork.
So check it out if you want. Here's the link: http://bloggycreativity.blogspot.com/
I hope you have a wonderful New Year everybody. Talk to you next year!!!
(I scare myself when I say that...)

2 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

It sounds like you are gonna have FUN ringing in the New Year, Ashley!

No cooleo traditions for me and my family. We usually try to stay up, but end up passing out on the couch in front of a movie or something.

I will be spending New Year's Eve and New Year's day with my boyfriend and his family. Not sure of any plans yet other than being with my love!

Talk to you next year!!!
Sarah

Beth said...

:D