Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Refashionista!

I am going to go on a mission trip to TN late in June. We will be painting and fixing up a house and sweating like pigs. So, I needed some shirts that I didn't mind getting gross and...painty. But I didn't want to wear a boring ugly tee....I wanted to still look unique. So while watching a movie I refashioned this old (fairly large) tee that my mom had. I don't know if you can see very well, but I cut the neckline to where it had a little V to it. Just for something different. Then I cut the baggy sleeves into strips and tied them together in knots. (I hope I'm explaining this ok...not too good at words today.)
In the end...I thought it looked rather peasanty. And alot better than it did before. So, if you have any tees that are too big or you're too embarrased to wear....try something like this. Or...do your own thing. Experiment like a mad man! MUUAAHHAAHHAA!!! Ok.... that was strange.

No comments: