Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not my kind of thing...

Fingernail polish... not my kind of thing.
Which surprises even myself considering the fact that I'm an artsy person. But I must admit, I admire people who take time to care for, paint, and decorate their nails. After all, it looks pretty and feminine and I've heard that a lot of guys like it. My nails...not too pretty. Even my mom said the other day, "You're nails look ugly!" Gee...thanks mom. Just what a girl wants to hear. But ya know? She's right. Alot of times I don't even have nails really. Because I play guitar, I cut them as short as possible. Plus they just tend to get in my way when they're long. And I don't paint my nails often because when I do, as soon as I do dishes, it chips off. Extremely frustrating if I do say so myself. Anyways, enough of my complaining. Here are some awesome pics I found where, if I ever did paint my nails, I would do something like this....
How pretty is this Robin Egg Blue color? Not too bright, not too dull. Perfect for a springy day.
I must say, I really love grey fingernail polish. I think I may have to buy some... just in case I ever do paint my nails. ;) And the dandelion puff? Adorb!!
Ok so I found this rather cool. Magnetic fingernail polish. Whaa?? Yep. What you do is after you paint it on, while it's still wet, you hold the magnet that came with it over it and drag it around. You can make all kinds of cool patterns. Neato.
' Hmm...white fingernail polish. I still don't know how I feel about that. But the cherries on it makes it a lot better. :)
I don't know about for my fingers, but for toes...this looks amazing. (and yes..I do paint my toes)
I used to not like the peach/nude color. But now I do. It's not too noticeable, but makes your nails look nice and neat.
I can see my sister doing something like this. First off I like it cause it's gray again...and plus the different color paint splatters look rather awesome.
And last but not least...the most fun, creative, and most awesome way to paint your nails. Drum roll please.... * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mustaches!!!!! Whoot! Pure awesomeness right there.
Hope you enjoyed my random post about something I don't even do. I got all the pics from Pinterest. tootles. *Ash*

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sometimes I can be really lazy about painting them because it takes such a long time to dry! Ugh. But I've been better at it more recently; actually bought topcoat finally -makes the polish stay on a lot longer. ;) Ooh! I like the "robins egg" color! I actually bought one like that. :) And that magnetic polish is really something..lol But I really, really like the dandelion nails. :)