Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

TAG!

Hey ya! I got tagged by Marie to answer her 8 random questions.....and they are wonderful ones too. :) Marie's eight random questions are: 1. What is your favorite Winter accessory? Scarfs....they add to any outfit, and they keep you extremely warm. If my neck and feet are warm, I'm warm all over. :) 2. How do you like to spend your Winter weekends? I like to go out and hang with friends. Usually in winter, I start getting depressed and wishing for spring and everything wonderful that comes with it. (I'm not that fond of winter and coldness) So I hang out at friend's houses on weekends. 3. List your top 3 favorite things about the Winter season. #1. Christmas!!!! #2 The first flurry of snow #3 Winter clothing 4. What is something new you'd like to try this year? I would love to go on a mission trip with a group where I know absolutely no one. 5. If you could spend your Christmas abroad, where would you go? I would be happy going anywhere and spend it at an orphanage or something. Somewhere where I won't be thinking of myself and worldly possesions....but the true meaning of Christmas. 6. Your favorite historic monument and why? I don't really know, not really into history and stuff....but I just think everything in D.C is cool. 7. What museum would you most love to visit? Any museum! I love museums! I just recently went to my first big art museum and it was SA-WEET! 8. If you won a shopping spree tomorrow, which store would you want to spend it at? I would spend it at Forever 21....I Love that store....but it is usually too expencive for me to buy much. Ok, so now I am supposed to come up with 8 questions and tag eight people. I'll make it fun and different....and if it doesn't make sense to you...just answer with whatever pops into your mind first! 1. Which would you rather go without for a week this winter? Heat or all your winter clothes? 2. What kind of cheese would you rather eat? Pepperjack, Blue, or goat? 3. What superpower do you wish you had? 4. Can you do an accent? Which one? 5. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 6. Would you rather bite your tongue or smash your finger? 7. Would you rather cell phones didn't exist....or computers? AAAHHHH!!!!! 8. Which do you hate more? Mosquitoes or spiders? Yes, yes I know. I'm strange. I just didn't want to bore anybody. So I here by challenge (or tag...if you want to be original) these people to answer these strange questions. Beth or Genuine Beauty Marie of Marie Loves Sarah of Daughter of the King Ashley of Random Thoughts Shining as Stars Amber of Taking Life One Step at a Time Rae of We Didn't Even See the Dust Sarah of Mod Style Lounge I know several of you have been tagged already, if not several times! So, if you don't want to that's fine. Just following the rules of the tag thing. No one has to if they don't want to. You'll only hurt my feelings a little bit. ;) so, TAG! YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

She Will Move Mountains said...

Yes, those were some challenging questions to answer, girl! but I loved answering them anyways! :)
~Sarah

Haylee said...

Oh man, can I please join you at that Forever 21 shopping spree? I am in LOVE with that store.