Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quotes That Apply to My Life

Here are two quotes that really seemed to apply to my life. If I had time...I could have probably found more...but this is good enough so far. If I do find more later...there can always be a part 2!
There goes that gal,
In that pretty skirt
With a smile that makes you feel new
Angus and Julia Stone

I have learned not to worry about love

But to honor its coming with all of my heart

Alice Walker

Photos found via: Unknown and Le Love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that second quote! I never heard it before. Its quite beautiful. <3

Josie said...

Awesome quotes!! I love the pictures that go with it!

I have a Nikon Coolpix L100, and it is great! But the con for it is that it uses disposible batteries and take a lot of pictures so I use a lot of batteries. :)

I love your blog!

That balloon post, those pictures are really cool. The internet has so many cool pictures!