Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Update From Colorado

Hi everybody! I'm not back home yet, but I finally have internet access!!
Oh how I have missed the blogging world!
Well I can't show you any pictures yet, but I just thought I would give you a little update. Summit is over and I am now at my friend's grandparents house here in CO.
They live really close to Rocky Mountain National Park which we actually drove through today. It was absolutely gorgeous.
We also went shopping downtown and just enjoyed our beautiful Sunday.
I am sick with a cold, so I am really trying to get rid of it before my flight home Wednesday.
I would rather not have my head feeling like it's going to blow up for 3 hours.
Well, just wanted to say hi and that I have missed you all.
Hope you have had a great past two weeks.
I know I have.
Pictures will come as soon as I get home.
Tootles
*Ash*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had fun so far!!

I hope you feel better soon and have a good flight home!

-Barriss =)