Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

a new direction in life...

Hello blogger buddies. It's been too long...I know. School is almost over though! I have two more classes this week and then I am finished with Freshman year of college!

I seriously cannot wait until June, like I could skip May entirely.
(i know...i shouldn't wish my life away)
 In June I get to be a leader at a youth camp for a week, get to go to VA for a cousin's graduation,
and get to visit Beth Ann and her family in SC!
 What about my job you ask? Yes, about that. I am actually quitting my job at the bridal shop.
 It was a good job, but it's just not for me.
Plus this summer I am wanting to use my talents and time for things I love to do and I feel like God is calling me to do. I am hoping to really focus on my art and possibly earn some money that way, teach some kids guitar, and help my church design their website
and use powerpoint to create brochures and such.
It's a big scary step, quitting my job and not getting another.
But I really do feel like God wants me to do this, and I will enjoy it alot more!
But change is scary, big or little. So anyways, that is what is going on in my life right now.

Oh! I also have a Tumblr now that I am posting stuff on quite regularly. So check that out and let me know if you have one you want me to follow!
Hopefully I will be on blogger more now that classes are over!
*ash*

what i'm listening to - Nature Boy by Celine Dion
what i'm watching - Korra
what i'm eating - fruit salad
what i'm reading - nothing for once!
what i'm feeling - apprehensive

No comments: