What I've been up to:
- Working at the bridal shop on the weekends, and am all by my lonesome. Let's just say that prom season is in full swing, and that there should have been 3 of me last Saturday!!
- Watched "The Marriage of Figaro" in music appreciation today. We are supposed to write a 4 page essay on it, which is fine, but there is one problem. It was in Italian. I couldn't understand a stinkin thing. This is gonna be fun. Yup.
- I have been asked to flim a wedding in 2 weeks. I feel important. :)
- Beth is coming to visit in exactly 2 weeks and 3 days. Cannot wait!
- I am really needing some new pants... I have one pair of jeans that fit me. All the rest are seriously baggy in all the wrong places. (like you really wanted to know that...tells ya how boring my life is right now!!!)
- Helped throw a bridal shower for the first time Sunday. It turned out really well and the bride to be was really happy.
- "Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different...." C.S. Lewis
- "Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. "
- "Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together."
- My new desk!!!
- Taco Bell. I could seriously eat there everyday.
- Olan Rogers... funniest guy on earth.
- Sperrys. I wear mine every single day.
- Nature Valley Dark Choclate and Oats granola bar. mmmm.....
- American Idol. I keep telling myself I'm not gonna get into this year....too late!
- Sunshine. There is not enough of it lately, but when a ray decides to shine through, it makes my day so much better.
- Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
- Learning to be the Light- newworldson
- Misery- Maroon 5
- bluebird- Cristina Perry
- Breakeven- The Script
Hope you all have a great rest of your week!