Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunshiny kind of day

I have been sick since Thursday with a nasty flu kind of thing.
What is really weird is how it started out in my lungs,
and then moved to my head.
Wait...isn't that backwards? My body loves to play tricks on me.
So today I decided to take a nice stroll because it was a perfect, hoodie wearing, bird chirping, sunshiny kind of day.
If anything I figured that it would improve my mood,
maybe even my health.
(As you can tell, today was also a no make-up, extremely messy bun kind of day as well.)

Strolling around a near by lake, listening to songs like
sicky, boring, blah feeling kind of day into
a happy sunshiny kind of day.
It's amazing what God's creation can do to improve your day. :)
*ash*

1 comment:

Rae said...

Is this by hickory creek...?? I love walking there.. I did thursday and it was awesome.. feeling better girl?