Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Quick Run-down

I'm back! I'm sorry I don't post much anymore.
I really don't have any creative juices or exciting things to tell you about anymore.
Each day seems to blend together now, and honestly my life is just plain boring.
But enough of my depressing thoughts on life...
I wanna give you a brief run down on what HAS happened over the past few months
that has stood out in my life, whether good or bad.
  • Declared major
  • Square dancing
  • Worship team
  • Best friends moved
  • Got asked out
  • Turned him down ;)
  • Lost 12 lbs

Yeah...that pretty much covers it.

What have you all been up to? I would love to know!

What I have been listening to:

  • Breakeven- The Script
  • Who I Am- Nick Jonas and the Administration
  • Forever and Always- Taylor Swift
  • It Will Rain- Bruno Mars
  • Brighter Than the Sun- Colbie Calliat
  • Beautuful Things- Gungor

1 comment:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Congratulations on the 12 lbs! That's a lot! :) Have you ever tried Turbo Jam? That's what I'm doing right now, it's crazy fun, I've moved up to Turbo Fire which is INSANE!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com